Selleys Fireblock is a low modulus, non-slumping, PSA composite sealant suitable for fire and acoustic rated construction.
- Up to 4 hours fire rating in accordance with AS1530.4-2005 and ASTM E1966-07*
- Tested to ASTM E814-09 for penetrations in plasterboard lined walls
- Acoustic rated in 67Rw walls AS/NZIS0717-1
- UV indicator to confirm Fireblock usage
- Excellent adhesion to joint movement capabilities
- Isocyanate free
- Low Odour
- Water clean up
*For fire rating, minimum joint width 40mm. Install backing rod in joint to control sealant depth
Can be used for
- Non-trafficable control joints in concrete, masonry, aerated concrete and brick fire rated construction.
- Acoustic sealing between most common building materials such as concrete, masonry, aerated concrete, plasterboard, fibre cement, metals, timber and plastic as part of a suitable design.
- Penetrations and perimeter sealing in plasterboard
Product File Downloads
|Skin Time (23C/50%RH)|
|Movement Capability||± 25%|
|Shore A Hardness|
|Curing rate (23C/50%RH)|